Advanced Nitrox divers can handle various Nitrox mixes from 21-100% safely preparing them for dives requiring staged decompression. They know about the physics and physiology behind the gasses involved in using nitrox air mixtures. They also know Decompression Theory with regards to dissolved, free phase and dual phase gas models are discussed, as well as emergency procedures, advanced dive planning, additional breathing alternatives.
Prerequisites for Course:
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Be certified as a Technical diver
- Be certified as a Rescue diver
- Have logged a minimum of 50 logged dives prior to entry into Advanced Nitrox training
- Deep Diving Experience in double tanks
Gear you need to provide:
You will need to have your own basic gear: ie: mask, fins, booties, and snorkel. The rest of the gear, like the BC, regulator, wetsuit and weights are available for rental.