Decompression divers know planned staged decompression diving with a maximum operating depth of 45m/150 feet. They also are skilled in kit set-up, equipment requirements, decompression techniques, the use of decompression breathing gases, gas management, contingency planning, problem solving procedures.
Prerequisites for Course:
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Be certified as a Technical diver
Gear you need to provide:
- As this is a professional dive course, each student will need to OWN their own dive gear.
- Mask, snorkel and fins
- Buoyancy compensator with low-pressure power inflator
- Regulator with submersible pressure gauge
- Alternate air source
- Weight system and/or weights
- Personal dive computer
- Exposure suit adequate for the training conditions
- Compressed gas cylinder