MASTER SCUBA DIVER
The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is awarded after completion of the Advanced Open Water course,Rescue course and five specialty courses of your choice.
What it is:
The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating is the highest non-professional rating in scuba diver education. With this certification, you will have reached the top of your sport! A Master Scuba Diver rating denotes superior achievement and proficiency in dive skills, experience and underwater activities.
Prerequisites for PADI Master Scuba Diver Course:
- You will need a swimsuit and towel for your wet training.
- Before participating in the Master Scuba Diver course, you will be asked to fill out a standard liability release form and a medical statement. If you answer YES to anything on the medical form will be required to be signed off by a physician.
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification, Rescue Diver certification and five specialties.
- Proof of 50 logged dives
- If you are a Divemaster or Assistant Instructor, just complete any five Specialty Diver ratings.
- DAN Insurance is HIGHLY recommend for all diving activities.
- Most people doing the Master Scuba Diver Course are Nitrox certified, as you will be using Nitrox on most your advanced dives in the future.
Gear you need to provide:
You will need to have your own basic gear: ie: mask, fins, booties, and snorkel. BC, regulator, wetsuit and weights are available for rental; reduced for alumni.
What the course entails:
Throughout your master scuba diver course, you will do several specialty dives, in order to expand your diving knowledge, experience and limits.
How we teach it:
Several courses have to be completed to obtain the Master Scuba Diver rating….check out the course details forAdvanced Open Water Course, Rescue Course, and various Specialty Courses.
After successful completion of the required courses, 50 logged dives, you will awarded your certification as a PADI Master Scuba Diver!