Wreck divers know techniques for exploring shipwrecks, how to avoid common hazards, and how to research and learn the background of their favorite wrecks. They also know wreck scuba diving equipment considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks.
Prerequisites for Course:
- Minimum age of 15 years old
- Be certified as an Adventure diver
Gear you need to provide:
- Each student will need to OWN their own dive gear.
- Mask, snorkel and fins
- Buoyancy compensator with low-pressure power inflator
- Regulator with submersible pressure gauge
- Weight system and/or weights
- Personal dive computer